We hope your time spent at Mount Kisco Country Club is enjoyable and memorable. The Club is proud to maintain its reputation as a premier golf club with its commitment to excellence for the benefit of its members, their families and guests. In advance of your visit to Mount Kisco, our Board of Governors wishes to share with you some information intended to enhance your experience at the Club.
Cell Phone Policy
The use of any mobile device for verbal communication is prohibited in the Clubhouse, terrace, locker rooms, on the golf course, tennis courts and the pool deck. Mobile devices may be used for verbal communication in the parking lots, and on the grass areas around the Clubhouse, pool and the parking lots. Even during permitted use, Members must be sensitive to volume and surroundings. The use of smart devices and tablets for email and text communication is permitted throughout the Club facilities and property for brief viewing and responding to emails and texts except in the main dining/ballroom. Use of such devices is not permitted while playing golf or tennis. Smart device, tablet, hand held video and gaming system usage is permitted on the pool deck and throughout the pool facility in a silent mode or while using a head set. The use of hand held gaming and video devices is prohibited throughout all other areas of the Club facilities including in the Clubhouse, terrace area, golf course, tennis courts and locker rooms. In the event of an emergency, a mobile device can be used at any time and at any location of the Club for contacting emergency personnel.
In order to enjoy your visit to Mount Kisco Country Club, we ask that you observe our dress code, as follows (please check with your host with any questions)
1. The Club expects members and guests to be dressed in the manner befitting a membership in a private club. Short shorts, cargo shorts, tee shirts, Hawaiian-style shirts, and bathing attire are prohibited in the Clubhouse and at the golf facility. Appropriate denim jeans (pants) are only allowed to be worn in the Clubhouse and at the pool. We request that members refrain from wearing work jeans, torn, frayed or ripped jeans. Denim clothing, other than jeans (pants) is prohibited. Denim jeans (pants) are prohibited in any other part of the club; including but not limited to; golf course and tennis courts.
2. Golf, tennis and other appropriate casual attire is permitted in the grill room, club room, bar and terrace and in the dining room during the day only. In the evening tennis and golf attire is permitted on the veranda only. Members and their guests should at all times have their shirts tucked in.
3. Suitable footwear must be worn in all areas of the Club. Suitable footwear includes shoes, tennis shoes, sneakers, and sandals. Socks-only are not considered suitable footwear in the Clubhouse. Golf shoes (soft spikes) are allowed throughout the Clubhouse except during dinner. Flip flops and croc style shoes are prohibited except at the pool.
4. Golf shirts, skirts, slacks, knickers, or Bermuda shorts (or shorts of similar length) are the only acceptable attire for the golf facility. Proper golf shoes are the only permitted footwear on the golf course. Caps are not to be worn backwards.
5. In the pool area, swimmers must wear proper bathing attire.
6. Tennis attire will consist of whites or other proper tennis apparel and tennis shoes only. The Tennis Pro shall be the final arbiter and is authorized and required to enforce this rule.
7. Hats are not to be worn in the Clubhouse except in the men's and ladies’ locker rooms and terrace area. Men are required to remove their hats prior to entering the Clubhouse. Women are permitted to wear hats in the bar. 8. Shirts are required to be tucked in at all times. Shirts that are specifically designed and tailored to be untucked still need to be tucked in. Kids over the age of 5 are also required to tuck their shirts in.
It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that the member’s guests are dressed according to the Club rules. The General Manager and her staff are authorized and required to enforce this dress code.
From Manhattan-MAJOR DEEGAN to SAW MILL RIVER PARKWAY NORTH. Take the READERS DIGEST ROAD exit, exit number 33 on the right. Drive ½ mile turn LEFT onto N NEW BEDFORD ROAD/NY-117. Drive .85 miles turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto OLD BEDFORD ROAD. Turn RIGHT onto TAYLOR ROAD. Club is on the RIGHT.
From New Jersey-GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE to HENRY HUDSON PARKWAY NORTH which becomes the SAW MILL RIVER PARKWAY. Take the READERS DIGEST ROAD exit, follow the rest of information from Manhattan.
From Long Island-THROGS NECK BRIDGE to HUTCHINSON RIVER PARKWAY NORTH. Take HUTCHINSON PARKWAY to I-684 NORTH exit towards BREWSTER. Take exit 4, RT-172 towards Bedford/Mount Kisco. Turn left onto S. BEDFORD ROAD/NY-172. Drive 2.08 miles and make a LEFT onto MAIN STREET/NY 117. Drive 1.25 miles and make a LEFT onto OLD BEDFORD ROAD. Turn LEFT into 2 stone pillars onto TAYLOR ROAD. Club is in the RIGHT.
From Northern Connecticut-I-84 WEST towards NEW YORK STATE. Take the I-684 SOUTH exit 20 towards WHITE PLAINS / NEW YORK CITY. Merge onto I-684 SOUTH. Take to exit 4, RT-172 towards Bedford / Mount Kisco. Follow the rest of information from Long Island.